Friday, August 14, 2015

What Is A "Serious" Girl

I believe that you're the "serious" type of girl, so you might want a "serious" American boyfriend/hubby who doesn't indulge in love, romance, or sex. That's because you're half Russian, and Russians are generally "serious" people. You want a man who believes that marriage revolves around raising a child to become famous or talented like you. You might want someone similar to me. Here are my characteristics: I won't require you to kiss me, hug me, or hold my hand. I'm OK with IN VITRO fertilization, so you don't even need to have sex, as long as you allow me to masturbate once a fortnight. I masturbate to prevent prostate cancer, and occasional "wet dreams". We don't even have to sleep together in the same bed. We can sleep in different bedrooms too. I'm more interested in teaching my child how to eat right, swim, and play League of Legends.

No comments:

Post a Comment